Friday, July 8, 2011

Beginning Blogging

I have a vision for this blog, a very specific vision. I see the tabs across the top as libraries holding information and articles specific to the category - a file cabinet of sorts. However, tonight is the first time I have tried to post a second file to a tab- basically the summary to the Genesis questions I posted last week. Blogger creates one long post instead of individual posts. Not quite what I had in mind, but I have posted a new devotional post and I will have to work on my concept of the "library".

Several people have asked for the ability to receive an email after I posted a new blog. So I configured the page to provide this option. Simply type in your email address and click the submit button. There is so many "functions" I could add to the blog, but I think simple is best for now.

While I am learning the ins and outs of blogging, I thought I would share a few of the ideas that I plan on writing about. Feel free to suggest other topics that you would like to read.

Blog topics
The well-stocked pantry
Food storage
Dehydrating - beyond dried fruit
Menu plans for different occasions
Is there more than one way to fold a towel?
Closet re-organization
Taming the calendar
Creative gift giving
Entertaining on a shoe-string
Traveling on a shoe-string
I have something up my sleeve - surprises for loved ones
Ready, set, action - accomplishing what needs to get done

No comments:

Post a Comment